Candidate lists submitted for appointment of Buzzi Unicem's corporate bodies
This is to inform that two lists of candidates to the position of the Board of Directors and two lists of candidates to the position of Statutory Auditors have been deposited within the terms and will be submitted to the next Shareholders’ Meeting convened on 8 May 2020 in first call.
For the renewal of both corporate bodies, one list has been submitted by Fimedi SpA and Presa SpA, controlling shareholders (List no. 1), while the other list has been submitted by a group of Italian and foreign institutional investors, overall holding 1.18317% of the common stock of Buzzi Unicem (List no. 2).
Together with the lists, the controlling shareholders have also submitted proposals for resolutions concerning:
- determination of the number of members of the Board of Directors;
- length of term of office of the Board of Directors;
- determination of the compensation of the Board of Directors;
- the possibility of allowing the directors who will be elected not to be bound by the non-competition clause in Article 2390 of the Italian Civil Code in specific circumstances;
- determination of the compensation of the Statutory Auditors.
The documents required by the regulations in force and the bylaws will be made available to the public at the company’s registered office and on the company’s website www.buzziunicem.com, Investors/Shareholders’ Meetings, as well as on the authorized storage system managed by Spafid Connect SpA (www.emarketstorage.com).
Investor Relations Assistant
Phone: +39 0142 416 404